Week 4: Quick Burst


The Mind-Gut Connection by Emeran Mayer
85- 110

Pages read this week so far: 47
Image result for headspaceHeadspace is an app used for meditation. I have recently been using it and it is very beneficial. I'm usually a pretty restless sleeper but I have started using the app at night to relax my mind. I've read a few books on the benefits of meditation this semester and have seen the results myself. 

Comments

  1. I also just wrote a blog on an app that helped me calm down my anxiety. I find these apps extremely helpful while doing something stressful such as homework, or like you said, they help with falling asleep. I believe meditating is extremely important in having a healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I never actually thought this kind of app worked I'll have to check it out.(Kelsey)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Me too! I was meditating earlier today and didn't want to stop when my timer went off. I like the short term effects but am especially excited for the long term ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment